Your Speaking Potential
Did you ever wish to increase your audience impact?
Ever wish to claim a more fully embodied speaking style?
Ever wish your presentations were less data-driven and more captivating?
Ever want to use your voice to inspire and empower others?
My Voice Embodied training is designed to empower you.
Individual coaching and group seminars
- Explore and enhance your individual speaking
- Improve your vocal technique and audience
- Create balance through a dynamic four-archetype
- Boost your storytelling ability and your humor
- Receive personalized coaching and feedback
again for the excellent course! Your insights are extremely relevant,
easily understood and compelling because I think they are universally
"I've long admired Kelly's ease and compelling use of story in engaging
audiences. His work with me helped clarify both my strengths and my
areas for improvement. I'd recommend him over Toastmasters any day."
—Ann Bracken, The Possibility Project
Kelly M. Cresap, Ph.D.
• Faculty, 2007 National
Speakers Association University
• Former NPR Commentator
Kelly says, "Musing and laughter are
good for the soul."